The 74th Annual Meeting of the Society for Biotechnology, Japan
Date: October 17 (Mon)–20 (Thu), 2022
Venue: Online meeting
- Application for Presentation: May 25, 2022–June 22, 2022 at 12 noon (JST)
- Abstract Submission: July 4, 2022–July 22, 2022 at 12 noon (JST)
- Early Bird Registration: May 25, 2022–August 31, 2022 at 17:00 (JST)
- Publication Date of the Meeting Abstracts (PDF): October 3, 2022 (tentative)
- On-Demand Video Viewing (for general presentation only): October 11, 2022–October 31, 2022
|AM||100th Anniversary Ceremony
100th Anniversary Symposium
|Young Researchers Committee
|Early Bird Registration
(until 17:00, August 31, 2022)
(from October 11 to October 20, 2022)
(Consumption tax included.)
- The PDF version of the Meeting Abstracts will be available prior to the meeting for those who complete payment by due date.
- The Meeting Abstract book can be purchased online (SBJ members: 4,000JPY; Nonmembers: 5,000 JPY). The delivery will be made after the meeting.
- Participants can download a receipt in PDF from the online system. Be sure to SAVE the receipt since the download link works only once.
- An admission pass will NOT be sent. You can access the meeting room using the ID and password you receive when you register for the meeting.
Date: 18:30-20:30, October 18 (Tue), 2022
Participants are welcomed to join the Networking to be held online. No entrance fee, no prior registration needed. Join us with your own drink and snacks.
The 74th SBJ Meeting Network Set (5,000JPY, tax included. Domestic shipment only. Cool delivery fee required.) can be purchased in advance for those who would like to try special drinks and foods from Niigata Prefecture. You can choose Japanese sake, craft beer, sake and beer mix, or soft drinks for the set.
Click here to order the 74th SBJ Meeting Network Set (Only available in Japanese.)
Date: October 18 (Tue) , October 19 (Wed) , and October 20 (Thu), 2022
General presentations will be conducted in Zoom Breakout rooms. The Zoom room ID for each session will be available together with the Abstract PDF and a pre-recorded video presentation for participants.
There will be 23 symposium sessions via Zoom Webinar during the 74th SBJ meeting.
Symposium Topics and Organizers
Date: October 18–20, 2022
Lunchtime seminars will be held over lunchtime online, which foster a relaxed environment for researchers in industry and academia staff to engage in further discussion and networking.
Young Researchers Committee for Biotechnology
Date: October 19, 2022 (tentative)
Any organization including a company or a university are welcomed to be an exhibitor and a sponsor!
A & E PLANNING CO., LTD.
Hitotsubashi Bekkan 4F, 2-4-4, Hitotsubashi,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0003 Japan
Please visit the FAQ page before you make inquiries.
SBJ Meeting 2022 Secretariat
Faculty of Engineering, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita 565-0871, Japan
For inquiries regarding membership or online registration, contact:
The Society for Biotechnology, Japan
c/o Faculty of Engineering, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita
Osaka 565-0871, Japan