The 73rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Biotechnology, Japan (SBJ) will be held online via Zoom.
- Browsing of the Web Abstracts: October 13, 2021 to October 29, 2021
- On-Demand Video Streaming: October 25, 2021 to 18:00 on October 29, 2021 (Japan Time)
- Download of the Abstracts in PDF: October 13, 2021 to January 12, 2022
How to access abstracts and presentation videos
- Registered participants need to sign in the “Web Abstracts”(available only in Japanese) to view abstracts and videos.
⇒Forgot your password?
- Presentation videos will be available to attendees to view at their leisure from October 25 to October 29, 2021.
- Registered participants can download the Abstracts in PDF from October 13, 2021 to January 12, 2022 at the Participants-Only Page.
How to attend webinars and breakout sessions
- Symposia will be held via Zoom Webinar and General Presentations will take place in Breakout rooms in Zoom.
NOTE: To join the breakout sessions, you need to upgrade Zoom to the latest version.
⇒Download Center – Zoom
- To attend each meeting room, please sign in the “Web Abstracts” and click the Zoom link shown in the program, which will be activated during the meeting.
Points to be noted
- The recording or transmission of presentations and videos is strictly prohibited.
Participants should not copy or take screen shots of any part that takes place in the virtual meeting.
- Speakers of General Presentation should join the Zoom meeting (breakout room) 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Explain your work to the attendees and answer questions for 30 minutes.
Zoom meeting ID and Passcode will be sent by email in the middle of October, 2021.
- Symposium presenters should join the meeting room 30 minutes before the session starts to test the connection.
Detailed information will be sent to each speaker by email in the middle of October, 2021.