- Title and author information will be published exactly as submitted. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to supply the information with accuracy of content, spelling and presentation.
- Please note that no modifications can be made after 12 noon (JST) on July 7, 2021.
Character count limit (including spaces)
- Title: 200 characters
- Author information (names and affiliation abbreviations): 400 characters
- Presentation summary: 400 characters (including spaces)
Title of presentation
- Avoid any abbreviation in the title. Do not put a period at the end.
(Only first letter capital and lowercase for the rest, except for words normally capitalized as proper nouns)
e.g.) Heat-shock transformation of <i>Escherichia coli</i>
- Enter surname of each author first, followed by first name and middle name (if any) with only the first letter capitalized.
- If the author does not have a surname, enter an asterisk (*) instead of surname.
Surname/Last name Given name/First name Chang James T. Kim Hyung Joo * Elis
Abbreviate all authors’ affiliations. ⇒Abbreviation List
Division of Biotechnology and Macromolecular Chemistry →Div. Biotechnol. Macromol. Chem.
Department of Biotechnology →Dept. Biotechnol.,
Graduate School of Engineering →Grad. Sch. Eng.
University of Tsukuba → Univ. Tsukuba
Company Limited → Co., Ltd.
Corporation → Corp.
Select from the key word list (not more than four words).
If you cannot find any appropriate key word, select “Others” in the list and type into the provided field.
- Type in lower-case letter, except for words normally capitalized as a proper noun.
- Use only English one-byte characters for keywords.
e.g.) lactic acid, biomass, <i>Aspergillus oryzae</i>, alpha-amylase
Presenter’s email address
Provide the email address of the presenter who will give a talk at the symposium.
Specify special characters (if any) so that non standard characters can be printed correctly in the Meeting Abstracts. If there are more than 20 authors, the rest of the authors’ information (surnames, given names and affiliations) can be provided in this field.